Week of February 20, 2012
* GI appointment Tues, Feb 21sf 4:30pm. Follow up about strange abdominal swelling. I’m sleeping very strangely now too. Too deeply. The bomb could go off and I wouldn’t wake up.
* mail our blood to CHOP–yea!
* follow up about mailing blood to CHOP to make sure it got there–double yea!!
* Gyn apt Wed at 2:30pm. Same appointment as last Friday, I just moved it because it was David’s birthday and I wanted to do a cupcake party at school. Normal parenting duties still apply for the immune impaired as well…at least the ones we can do 🙂
* reschedule my ultrasounds. (Oops. See #1 on this list.)
* research…or at least attempt to research, available genetic immune testing available for rare disorders that involve impaired immune response. (If I was still drinking alcohol, I’d need a few shots to get me through this one. Just for the entertainment factor.)
* organize my IV gluthiathone injections. (Should I do it?) The one shot I did in Dr. H’a office seemed to help. (Can they hurt me?) It’s all suppose to arrive on Wednesday.
* Follow-up with Dr. Puck’s office, find out why they haven’t mailed blood kit for Correlegan yet.
* post a cry for help on a thousand doctor websites. Hmm. I guess I already tried that one. I might be better off just looking for someone to tutor me in medical immunology lingo!!!
Go t cell receptors go!
(WTF is that exactly anyway?) 🙂