I’ve been a little preoccupied trying to get things done at work the last two weeks, which has been going good. I’m allowed to nap during the day, which is the only way I can do it. But it feels very good to being productive again, even if only in small, little ways.
Medical To-Do: Week of March 10
* immunology appointment, Mon at 2:30pm
* GI appointment, Tues, March 11 at 4:30pm
* dentist, wed at 2pm (my teeth have been horribly neglected lately!) * schedule abdominal ultrasound
* follow-up w dr h’s office, regarding payment (he’s a ‘cash’ doctor) * follow up about David’s NEMO test kit–did it get sent to Dr. Crosby’s office?
* did my pap smear come back ok? I’ve had so many abnormal ones, I’ve lost track…
* get back on track with my daily medications. I’ve been erratic, and now belly swelling looks worse… * make an infectious disease appointment
* reschedule dr. Puck’s appointment, in San Francisco. It has to be after NEMO results from Boston are in. * make arrangements to ship blood to the Netherlands for the PID array tests.
And my goal this week is to make at least 5 of my extra healthy but very yummy smoothies this week…I think those smoothies are a big part of the reason I’m still on the planet! 🙂